Backing Up large object

From
"Robert Boone"
Date:
Hello,

I'm just learning Postgresql and I have a question about large objects.

How do I backup the large objects? When I pg_dumpall I don't get any of
the large objects. Do you have to write your own backup script to get them
out?
I'm not really sure what to do. Any help would be great.

Robert

Re: Backing Up large object

From
Warwick Hunter
Date:
Robert,

pg_dumpall doesn't seem to support large objects.
pg_dump will include the large objects in your backup
if you use the --blobs command line option.

Warwick

--
Warwick Hunter                    Agile TV Corporation
Voice: +61 7 5584 5912            Fax: +61 7 5575 9550