Re: Backing Up large object - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Warwick Hunter
Subject Re: Backing Up large object
Date
List pgsql-novice
Robert,

pg_dumpall doesn't seem to support large objects.
pg_dump will include the large objects in your backup
if you use the --blobs command line option.

Warwick

--
Warwick Hunter                    Agile TV Corporation
Voice: +61 7 5584 5912            Fax: +61 7 5575 9550