PGConnectionPoolDataSource referencing problem

From
Pawel Veselov
Date:
Hi.

I believe there may be a problem with referencing PGConnectionPoolDataSource in JNDI.
The "defaultAutoCommit" flag value is not persisted in the created reference object, so when reference is looked up, the flag remains at default (true) value.

I think to fix this, AbstractJdbc23ConnectionPoolDataSource should override getReference() method, and add the auto-commit flag as a additional reference address. And PGObjectFactory.loadConnectionPool() should restore the auto-commit flag from such reference address.

Thank you,
  Pawel.

Re: PGConnectionPoolDataSource referencing problem

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 8/14/2013 2:11 AM, Pawel Veselov wrote:
>  flag value is not persisted...

you do realize, 'persisted' is not an actual word?

Date: