Re: PGConnectionPoolDataSource referencing problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Pawel Veselov
Subject Re: PGConnectionPoolDataSource referencing problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
On 8/14/2013 2:11 AM, Pawel Veselov wrote:
 flag value is not persisted...
you do realize, 'persisted' is not an actual word?

M-W defines persist(4) as a verb, meaning,
"to continue to exist especially past a usual, expected, or normal time"
"persisted" is a legal past participle of the verb "persist". My statement can
otherwise be rewritten as "flag value does not continue to exist in the
created reference object".

So, I don't really see a problem with the word "persisted". However, I do
see a problem with the "defaultAutoCommit" flag :)