9.1 driver status

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Kris Jurka

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> 9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
> 9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?

Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will try to
push out a release soon.

Kris Jurka

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Kris Jurka

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:
>
> > 9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
> > 9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?
>
> Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will try to
> push out a release soon.

New releases have been made.  I haven't had time to update the changelog,
but new source and jar files have been uploaded.

Kris Jurka

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Marc-André Laverdière
Date:
Hi everyone,

Did the new version include the changes for cert auth?

--
Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist

On Sun 11 Sep 2011 07:38:16 AM IST, Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Kris Jurka wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:
>>
>>> 9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
>>> 9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?
>>
>> Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will try to
>> push out a release soon.
>>

> New releases have been made.  I haven't had time to update the changelog,
> but new source and jar files have been uploaded.
>
> Kris Jurka

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Andreas Joseph Krogh
Date:
På søndag 11. september 2011 kl 04:08:16 skrev "Kris Jurka" <books@ejurka.com>:

> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Kris Jurka wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:
> >
> > > 9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
> > > 9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?
> >
> > Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will try to
> > push out a release soon.
> >

> New releases have been made.  I haven't had time to update the changelog,
> but new source and jar files have been uploaded.

Great! Will it be uploaded to Maven-central?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no> - mob: +47 909 56 963
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - http://www.officenet.no

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
On Sat, 2011-09-10 at 22:08 -0400, Kris Jurka wrote:
> > Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will
> try to
> > push out a release soon.
> >

> New releases have been made.

Thanks! I released my RPMs.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011, Marc-Andr? Laverdi?re wrote:

> Did the new version include the changes for cert auth?

No, I never got around to reviewing that patch (and many others) and had
to just push out the driver as it was.  It's still on the list, but I
can't say when I will be able to get to it.

Kris Jurka

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
Kris Jurka
Date:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:

> Great! Will it be uploaded to Maven-central?

I've never uploaded any version to maven, but I have started using maven
lately, so perhaps I will look into what it takes to publish things there.

Kris Jurka

Re: 9.1 driver status

From
David Rees
Date:
2011/9/10 Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>:
> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Kris Jurka wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:
>> > 9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
>> > 9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?
>>
>> Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will try to
>> push out a release soon.
>
> New releases have been made.  I haven't had time to update the changelog,
> but new source and jar files have been uploaded.

I see that there were new releases pushed out, but the changelog still
hasn't been updated.  Will this be done soon or is there another
suggested way to get them?

I also see that there is a 9.0-802 release that isn't covered by the changelog.

Finally - will these new releases be pushed to Maven Central?

Thanks

Dave