Re: 9.1 driver status - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From David Rees
Subject Re: 9.1 driver status
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
2011/9/10 Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>:
> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Kris Jurka wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:
>> > 9.1.0 will be released next week. Any plans to release JDBC driver for
>> > 9.1 before that, so that the packagers will be happier?
>>
>> Hmm, that kind of snuck up on me.  Thanks for the reminder, I will try to
>> push out a release soon.
>
> New releases have been made.  I haven't had time to update the changelog,
> but new source and jar files have been uploaded.

I see that there were new releases pushed out, but the changelog still
hasn't been updated.  Will this be done soon or is there another
suggested way to get them?

I also see that there is a 9.0-802 release that isn't covered by the changelog.

Finally - will these new releases be pushed to Maven Central?

Thanks

Dave