setTransactionIsolation support for JDBC driver (patch)

From
Jens Glaser
Date:
Hi,

enclosed is a patch against the latest version of your JDBC-driver
(pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc) that adds support for
 getTransactionIsolation() and setTransactionIsolation().

Apply using
  cd pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc  gzip -cd jdbc-transaction_isolation-patch.gz | patch -p0

Hopefully you can integrate it into the current version!

Kind regards,

--
Jens Glaser     Am Holderstrauch 13, 36041 Fulda, 0661/9429507    jens@jens.de

Re: [INTERFACES] setTransactionIsolation support for JDBC driver (patch)

From
Peter Mount
Date:
On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Jens Glaser wrote:

I'll take a look at it as soon as the chaos here has settled down (I hope
before the end of the week).

Peter

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf