Re: [INTERFACES] setTransactionIsolation support for JDBC driver (patch) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] setTransactionIsolation support for JDBC driver (patch)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Jens Glaser wrote:

I'll take a look at it as soon as the chaos here has settled down (I hope
before the end of the week).

Peter

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf