pg_upgrade test mods for Windows/Mingw

From
Andrew Dunstan
Date:
The attached patch is what I had to do to get pg_upgrade's "make check"
to run on Windows under Mingw. Mostly the changes have to do with
getting paths right between Windows and MSys, or calling generated .bat
files instead of shell scripts.

cheers

andrew

Attachment

Re: pg_upgrade test mods for Windows/Mingw

From
Gurjeet Singh
Date: