Japanese developers?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
Ishakawa-san.  While we don't know that any contributors live in the
northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.

Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers?  Tatsuo, Hiroshi
(both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Re: Japanese developers?

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
> Ishakawa-san.  While we don't know that any contributors live in the
> northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.
>
> Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers?  Tatsuo, Hiroshi
> (both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?

I've seen activity from Tatsuo and both Hiroshi's.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Japanese developers?

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 16 March 2011 23:43, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
>> Ishakawa-san.  While we don't know that any contributors live in the
>> northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.
>>
>> Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers?  Tatsuo, Hiroshi
>> (both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?
>
> I've seen activity from Tatsuo and both Hiroshi's.

Harada-san hasn't been on the mailing lists for 2 weeks now, but he's
been using Twitter today.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Japanese developers?

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
>> Ishakawa-san.  While we don't know that any contributors live in the
>> northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.
>>
>> Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers?  Tatsuo, Hiroshi
>> (both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?
>
> I've seen activity from Tatsuo and both Hiroshi's.

Kaori and other employees of SRA OSS, Inc. Japan are all fine.  The
only JPUG board member living in northern towns, whose name is Naoto
Takahashi living in Sendai (the largest city in the northern part of
Japan), is fine so far.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Japanese developers?

From
Hitoshi Harada
Date:
2011/3/17 Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>:
> On 16 March 2011 23:43, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
>>> Ishakawa-san.  While we don't know that any contributors live in the
>>> northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.
>>>
>>> Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers?  Tatsuo, Hiroshi
>>> (both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?
>>
>> I've seen activity from Tatsuo and both Hiroshi's.
>
> Harada-san hasn't been on the mailing lists for 2 weeks now, but he's
> been using Twitter today.

Thanks, I'm fine at all. Everything in Tokyo is getting slower than
before, hoping to have much more time spending for -hackers:)

Hitoshi Harada

Re: Japanese developers?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

I've heard from JPUG and all directors are OK.  Not sure about all
members, though.  All staff of SRA are also OK.