Re: Japanese developers? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Japanese developers?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
>> Ishakawa-san.  While we don't know that any contributors live in the
>> northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.
>>
>> Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers?  Tatsuo, Hiroshi
>> (both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?
>
> I've seen activity from Tatsuo and both Hiroshi's.

Kaori and other employees of SRA OSS, Inc. Japan are all fine.  The
only JPUG board member living in northern towns, whose name is Naoto
Takahashi living in Sendai (the largest city in the northern part of
Japan), is fine so far.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan