superfluous copydir() prototype in pg_upgrade.h

From
Robert Haas
Date:
While looking at Guillaume Lelarge's patch to add
CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() within copydir(), I noticed that we seem to
have a $SUBJECT.

Trivial patch attached.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Attachment

Re: superfluous copydir() prototype in pg_upgrade.h

Date:
> While looking at Guillaume Lelarge's patch to add
> CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() within copydir(), I noticed that we seem to
> have a $SUBJECT.

> Trivial patch attached.

The rmtree() declaration below it shouldn't be there either ...
        regards, tom lane

Tom Lane wrote:
> > While looking at Guillaume Lelarge's patch to add
> > CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() within copydir(), I noticed that we seem to
> > have a $SUBJECT.
>
> > Trivial patch attached.
>
> The rmtree() declaration below it shouldn't be there either ...

When pg_upgrade was not in /contrib, I was concerned about including
port.h, but at this point, I think it is fine.  Both removed.

http://enterprisedb.com