Congrats Alvaro!

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
years, had a new baby today.

Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
-committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Re: Congrats Alvaro!

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Okay *scratch head* ... if he just had a baby girl today, what was he
doing answering emails??  Priorities folks :)

Congrats Alvaro ... hopefully she came out healthy and without a trunk? :)

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
> years, had a new baby today.
>
> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
>
> -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
> --
> Devrim G?ND?Z, RHCE
> Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

Re: Congrats Alvaro!

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
2010/1/9 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:

> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

+1

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Re: Congrats Alvaro!

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
Alvaro !

My best wishes to your wife and children !

Oleg
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
> years, had a new baby today.
>
> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
>
> -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

Re: Congrats Alvaro!

From
Dimitri Fontaine
Date:
Congratulations, good things to all the family!

Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:

> Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
> years, had a new baby today.
>
> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
>
> -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!

--
dim

Re: Congrats Alvaro!

From
Dave Page
Date:
Congratulations Alvaro!

2010/1/10 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:

> Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
> years, had a new baby today.
>
> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
>
> -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
> --
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
> Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

--
Dave Page

Re: Congrats Alvaro!

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 05:16:48AM +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
> years, had a new baby today.
>
> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

In short, +1 from Alvaro and Sra. Herrera :)

> -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!

w00t!

Cheers,
David

Remember to vote!