Re: Congrats Alvaro! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Congrats Alvaro!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Okay *scratch head* ... if he just had a baby girl today, what was he
doing answering emails??  Priorities folks :)

Congrats Alvaro ... hopefully she came out healthy and without a trunk? :)

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
> years, had a new baby today.
>
> Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
>
> -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
> --
> Devrim G?ND?Z, RHCE
> Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org