pg_dump/pg_restore items

From
Andrew Dunstan
Date:
What is the state of the following items? I'm a little confused about
whether or not work is being done on them.

. splitting pg_dump/pg_restore schema dumps into pre-data and post-data
sections
. parallel pg_restore

cheers

andrew

Re: pg_dump/pg_restore items

Date:
> What is the state of the following items? I'm a little confused about
> whether or not work is being done on them.

> . splitting pg_dump/pg_restore schema dumps into pre-data and post-data
> sections

A patch for that was proposed and rejected in the last fest; I'm not
sure if anyone is trying to bring it up to speed, but it's in the
archives if anyone wants to.

> . parallel pg_restore

I've not heard that anyone has done any work on this.
        regards, tom lane