problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3

From
"Pavel Stehule"
Date:
Hello

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3-beta2\bin>pgAdmin3.exe
The system cannot execute the specified program.

When I run pgAdmin from menu I got

This applications has failed to start because the application
configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem.

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Re: problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3

From
Andrew Dunstan

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>

> C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3-beta2\bin>pgAdmin3.exe
> The system cannot execute the specified program.
>

> When I run pgAdmin from menu I got
>
> This applications has failed to start because the application
> configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
> problem.

Why aren't you asking in the pgadmin forums?

cheers

andrew

Re: problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3

From
"Pavel Stehule"
Date:
Hello

> Why aren't you asking in the pgadmin forums?

It's true, I am sorry, I havn't access to pgadmin phorum from win :(.

Pavel

Re: problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3

From
Dave Page
Date:
Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
>> Why aren't you asking in the pgadmin forums?
>>

> It's true, I am sorry, I havn't access to pgadmin phorum from win :(.

Huh? Your windows based mua can post to pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org but
not pgadmin-support@postgresql.org? That's even more borked than OE....

Regards, Dave (who has has one other similar report and is investigatingat this very moment)

Date:
Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>

> C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3-beta2\bin>pgAdmin3.exe
> The system cannot execute the specified program.
>

> When I run pgAdmin from menu I got
>
> This applications has failed to start because the application
> configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
> problem.

Pavel (and Hiroshi),

Please test the build at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/postgresql-8.3-beta2-2.zip. It seems
I forgot to apply Visual Studio SP1 to our shiny new build VM so the
original build shipped with older runtimes.

D'oh!

Regards, Dave.

Re: problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3

From
"Pavel Stehule"

> Please test the build at
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/postgresql-8.3-beta2-2.zip. It seems
> I forgot to apply Visual Studio SP1 to our shiny new build VM so the
> original build shipped with older runtimes.
>
> D'oh!

it works

Thank you

Pavel