Re: problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: problem with pgAdmin beta2 on w2k3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>

> C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3-beta2\bin>pgAdmin3.exe
> The system cannot execute the specified program.
>

> When I run pgAdmin from menu I got
>
> This applications has failed to start because the application
> configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
> problem.

Pavel (and Hiroshi),

Please test the build at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/postgresql-8.3-beta2-2.zip. It seems
I forgot to apply Visual Studio SP1 to our shiny new build VM so the
original build shipped with older runtimes.

D'oh!

Regards, Dave.