Obtaining a source tree from CVS

From
Gustavo Tonini
Date:

Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Thu, 2005-10-11 at 15:22 -0300, Gustavo Tonini wrote:
> how can i make a checkout from CVS server ? What is the address?

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/

-Neil

Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS

From
Darcy Buskermolen
Date:
On Thursday 10 November 2005 10:22, Gustavo Tonini wrote:
> Hello,
> how can i make a checkout from CVS server ? What is the address?

You can find all the information you need to know about how to check pgsql out
of cvs at: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.

http://www.wavefire.com
ph: 250.717.0200
fx: 250.763.1759

Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 11:00 -0800, Darcy Buskermolen wrote:
> On Thursday 10 November 2005 10:22, Gustavo Tonini wrote:
> > Hello,
> > how can i make a checkout from CVS server ? What is the address?
>
> You can find all the information you need to know about how to check pgsql out
> of cvs at: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/

Also if you are looking for a pretty interface to the source code and
all the revision notes you may want to take a look at:

http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/pgsql

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> > Thanks,
> > Gustavo

Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 15:23, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 11:00 -0800, Darcy Buskermolen wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 November 2005 10:22, Gustavo Tonini wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > how can i make a checkout from CVS server ? What is the address?
> >
> > You can find all the information you need to know about how to check pgsql out
> > of cvs at: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/
>
> Also if you are looking for a pretty interface to the source code and
> all the revision notes you may want to take a look at:
>
> http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/pgsql

Does anyone have an opinion on linking to this from the page Darcy gave
above?  Like they are against it unless its hosted on a pg server? Or
they are against it until it can be more real time? Otherwise I think I
will add it.

Robert Treat

Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:

> > > You can find all the information you need to know about
> how to check
> > > pgsql out of cvs at:
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/
> >
> > Also if you are looking for a pretty interface to the
> source code and
> > all the revision notes you may want to take a look at:
> >
> > http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/pgsql
> >

> Does anyone have an opinion on linking to this from the page
> Darcy gave above?  Like they are against it unless its hosted
> on a pg server? Or they are against it until it can be more
> real time? Otherwise I think I will add it.

Seems reasonable to me - just make sure you state the update frequency
around the lnik so ppl know about it.

//Magnus