Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Obtaining a source tree from CVS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 15:23, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 11:00 -0800, Darcy Buskermolen wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 November 2005 10:22, Gustavo Tonini wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > how can i make a checkout from CVS server ? What is the address?
> >
> > You can find all the information you need to know about how to check pgsql out
> > of cvs at: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/
>
> Also if you are looking for a pretty interface to the source code and
> all the revision notes you may want to take a look at:
>
> http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/pgsql

Does anyone have an opinion on linking to this from the page Darcy gave
above?  Like they are against it unless its hosted on a pg server? Or
they are against it until it can be more real time? Otherwise I think I
will add it.

Robert Treat