use of IDE's an tools

From
"Gevik Babakhani"

Dear people,

Would you please be so kind to help me with some pointers about which IDE’s you use in

order to compile and take a look at the sources? Any comment is appreciated.

Regards,

Gevik.

Re: use of IDE's an tools

From
Reini Urban
Date:
Gevik Babakhani schrieb:
> Would you please be so kind to help me with some pointers about which
> IDE’s you use in order to compile and take a look at the sources? Any comment is
> appreciated.

my windows IDE:
   cmd.exe, 4nt.exe or rxvt.exe terms with bash or cmd as shells,
   XEmacs, TotalCommander
   coLinux to crosscheck on a linux image (faster than vmware,
                                           in fact much faster than
                                            windows)

compile: make + gcc, or nmake + msvc cl.exe

look at the sources: XEmacs or TotalCommander <f3> or $ less src
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/