Re: use of IDE's an tools - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Reini Urban
Subject Re: use of IDE's an tools
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gevik Babakhani schrieb:
> Would you please be so kind to help me with some pointers about which
> IDE’s you use in order to compile and take a look at the sources? Any comment is
> appreciated.

my windows IDE:
   cmd.exe, 4nt.exe or rxvt.exe terms with bash or cmd as shells,
   XEmacs, TotalCommander
   coLinux to crosscheck on a linux image (faster than vmware,
                                           in fact much faster than
                                            windows)

compile: make + gcc, or nmake + msvc cl.exe

look at the sources: XEmacs or TotalCommander <f3> or $ less src
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/