plperl status

From
"Andrew Dunstan"
Date:
I will be away from the 9th to the 16th or 17th of July, and will have no
net access during that time. I'm hoping that in the meantime other
interested people will pick up the remaining tasks (docs, test suite, fix
for 'select foo() when foo returns a composite, other bugs).

I will try to get the cvs repo on pgfoundry brought up to date with my tree
before I leave.

cheers

andrew

Re: plperl status

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 03:28:12PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I will be away from the 9th to the 16th or 17th of July, and will
> have no net access during that time. I'm hoping that in the meantime
> other interested people will pick up the remaining tasks (docs,

I've got some preliminary docs up at

http://fetter.org/sgml/plperl.html

comments & brickbats welcome.

> test suite,

Also working on one of these based on the pl/tcl one.

> fix for 'select foo() when foo returns a composite, other bugs).

For this, I'm not qualified.

> I will try to get the cvs repo on pgfoundry brought up to date with
> my tree before I leave.

Yay!

phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!