Re: plperl status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: plperl status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 03:28:12PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I will be away from the 9th to the 16th or 17th of July, and will
> have no net access during that time. I'm hoping that in the meantime
> other interested people will pick up the remaining tasks (docs,

I've got some preliminary docs up at

http://fetter.org/sgml/plperl.html

comments & brickbats welcome.

> test suite,

Also working on one of these based on the pl/tcl one.

> fix for 'select foo() when foo returns a composite, other bugs).

For this, I'm not qualified.

> I will try to get the cvs repo on pgfoundry brought up to date with
> my tree before I leave.

Yay!

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!