Text Column limits

From
Chris Bowlby
Date:
What is the default maximum limits for a text column, and how can I extend
it past those limits, if possible :>

Chris Bowlby,-----------------------------------------------------Web Developer @
Hub.org.excalibur@hub.orgwww.hub.org1-902-542-3657-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Text Column limits

From
Doug McNaught
Date:
Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org> writes:

> What is the default maximum limits for a text column, and how can I extend
> it past those limits, if possible :>

The limit is very high in modern versions.  RAM + swap, basically.  ;)

-Doug
--
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.  --T. J. Jackson, 1863

Re: Text Column limits

From
Chris Bowlby
Date:
On 18 Jan 2002, Doug McNaught wrote:

Hmmm,
We've got a database that has about 81000 characters per text entry, of
which no more can be squeezed in....

Date:
Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org> writes:

> On 18 Jan 2002, Doug McNaught wrote:
>
> Hmmm,
>
>  We've got a database that has about 81000 characters per text entry, of
> which no more can be squeezed in....

And the error message you get is...  ???

We're not mind-readers here.  ;)

-Doug
--

Date: