Re: Text Column limits - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Bowlby
Subject Re: Text Column limits
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 18 Jan 2002, Doug McNaught wrote:

Hi Doug,

Ack.. sorry about that... ok here's the error...

ERROR:  Tuple is too big: size 14392, max size 8140

looks like the size is being restricted to about 8K, when I need to sqeeze
14+K into her.... did we miss a compile option somewhere?

Hub.org.excalibur@hub.orgwww.hub.org1-902-542-3657-----------------------------------------------------