Baby girl

Date:
I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
today.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: Baby girl

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> today.

Congrats papa!  Enjoy a cigar for me (either real or chocolate, your
choice :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: Baby girl

From
mlw
Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> today.

Great news. Get some sleep. lol.

Re: Baby girl

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Saturday 09 June 2001 18:30, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> today.

First girl, Bruce?  You have three boys now, IIRC.

As a dad of one boy and two girls, let me tell you -- while a son means more
to his dad than the dad can ever say, a daughter will grab her father's heart
in a way that he never realized it could be grabbed.  Trust me. :-)  It's one
thing to hear your son say 'I love you Dada' for the first time -- it's a
whole 'nother ball game when your daughter says it.

The young men who try to date my two girls are going to picked over like so
many RPM dependencies.... :->
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Re: Baby girl

Date:
> On Saturday 09 June 2001 18:30, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> > today.
>
> First girl, Bruce?  You have three boys now, IIRC.

It was a shocker to have a girl.  I had all boys, and most of my
extended family had all boys, or all girls.  I have the first mixed sex
group of children in quite a while.

> As a dad of one boy and two girls, let me tell you -- while a son means more
> to his dad than the dad can ever say, a daughter will grab her father's heart
> in a way that he never realized it could be grabbed.  Trust me. :-)  It's one
> thing to hear your son say 'I love you Dada' for the first time -- it's a
> whole 'nother ball game when your daughter says it.
>
> The young men who try to date my two girls are going to picked over like so
> many RPM dependencies.... :->

I hear you.  People say raising girls is harder than boys but I have
managed my wife for 12 years so I am not concerned.  :-)

Pennsylvania19026

Re: Baby girl

From
Date:
I'm afraid you're going to have to give her quite a few more kisses, one for
everybody on the postgres list. ;-)

> > On Saturday 09 June 2001 18:30, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged
emails
> > > today.
> >
> > First girl, Bruce?  You have three boys now, IIRC.
>
> It was a shocker to have a girl.  I had all boys, and most of my
> extended family had all boys, or all girls.  I have the first mixed sex
> group of children in quite a while.
>
> > As a dad of one boy and two girls, let me tell you -- while a son means
more
> > to his dad than the dad can ever say, a daughter will grab her father's
heart
> > in a way that he never realized it could be grabbed.  Trust me. :-)
It's one
> > thing to hear your son say 'I love you Dada' for the first time -- it's
> > whole 'nother ball game when your daughter says it.
> >
> > The young men who try to date my two girls are going to picked over like
so
> > many RPM dependencies.... :->
>
> I hear you.  People say raising girls is harder than boys but I have
> managed my wife for 12 years so I am not concerned.  :-)

Re: Baby girl

From
Jan Wieck
Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> today.
   Congrats and all the best to Chritine.

Jan

RE: Baby girl

From
"Mikheev, Vadim"
Date:
> I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my
> backlogged emails
> today.

Congratulations -:)

Vadim

Re: Baby girl

Date:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> > today.
>
>     Congrats and all the best to Chritine.

I do have a picture on my homepage under News:
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/family/67.html

Pennsylvania19026

RE: Baby girl

From
The Hermit Hacker

trust me ... girls are soooooo much fun ... *roll eyes* *watches for
lightening*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org