Re: Baby girl - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Baby girl
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 09 June 2001 18:30, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I had a baby girl on Tuesday.  I am working through my backlogged emails
> today.

First girl, Bruce?  You have three boys now, IIRC.

As a dad of one boy and two girls, let me tell you -- while a son means more
to his dad than the dad can ever say, a daughter will grab her father's heart
in a way that he never realized it could be grabbed.  Trust me. :-)  It's one
thing to hear your son say 'I love you Dada' for the first time -- it's a
whole 'nother ball game when your daughter says it.

The young men who try to date my two girls are going to picked over like so
many RPM dependencies.... :->
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio