pgindent for Monday

Date:
I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
release.

I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
know and I will wait.

Marc, I assume we are on schedule for a Tuesday beta release.

Re: [HACKERS] pgindent for Monday

From
Peter T Mount
Date:
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
> release.
>
> I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
> know and I will wait.

JDBC has a lot, but that should be ready later today.

I assume to run pgindent on the JDBC source?

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

Re: [HACKERS] pgindent for Monday

Date:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
> > release.
> >
> > I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
> > know and I will wait.
>
> JDBC has a lot, but that should be ready later today.
>
> I assume to run pgindent on the JDBC source?

Yes.  I skip anything with ++, and odbc.  See tools/pgindent/README.  I
can skip jdbc if you wish.

Re: [HACKERS] pgindent for Monday

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
> release.
>
> I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
> know and I will wait.
>
> Marc, I assume we are on schedule for a Tuesday beta release.

    Everything looks good from here...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] pgindent for Monday

From
Massimo Dal Zotto

> I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
> release.
>
> I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
> know and I will wait.

I have still two old patches which I didn't find in latest snapshot.
They are included here, the async.patch seems important.
And there is some stuff I posted today, a bug fix, new manpages and
updated contrib modules.

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto                email:  dz@cs.unitn.it             |
|  Via Marconi, 141                 phone:  ++39-461-534251            |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)     www:  http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                            pgp:  finger dz@tango.cs.unitn.it  |

Date:
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > > I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
> > > release.
> > >
> > > I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
> > > know and I will wait.
> >
> > JDBC has a lot, but that should be ready later today.
> >
> > I assume to run pgindent on the JDBC source?
>
> Yes.  I skip anything with ++, and odbc.  See tools/pgindent/README.  I
> can skip jdbc if you wish.

Running it shouldn't cause any problems. The only non-C type of entry is
where // is used to start a single line comment.