Re: [HACKERS] pgindent for Monday - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Massimo Dal Zotto
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgindent for Monday
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> I am planning on running pgindent on Monday, in preparation for the next
> release.
>
> I assume no one will be sitting on any big patches.  If you are, let me
> know and I will wait.

I have still two old patches which I didn't find in latest snapshot.
They are included here, the async.patch seems important.
And there is some stuff I posted today, a bug fix, new manpages and
updated contrib modules.

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto                email:  dz@cs.unitn.it             |
|  Via Marconi, 141                 phone:  ++39-461-534251            |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)     www:  http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                            pgp:  finger dz@tango.cs.unitn.it  |

Attachment