portable version for Usb Pen

From
SAL21
Date:
Goodmornig...
I'm new in this forum and new with PG.
Existis a portable version of PG.
Tks

Sorry for my bed english.

Re: portable version for Usb Pen

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 4/23/2014 1:59 AM, SAL21 wrote:
> I'm new in this forum and new with PG.
> Existis a portable version of PG.

I'm assuming you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_application
by 'portable'...

a "portable" version of a database server doesn't make any sense.  a USB
stick is not at ALL suitable as database storage, they perform really
poorly on random writes, and if you're going to store the data on the
systems hard disk, you might as well store the software there too as you
can't access the data without the server software.

Re: portable version for Usb Pen

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 04/23/2014 01:59 AM, SAL21 wrote:
> Goodmornig...
> I'm new in this forum and new with PG.
> Existis a portable version of PG.
> Tks

Take a look at:

http://www.turnkeylinux.org/postgresql

> Sorry for my bed english.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: portable version for Usb Pen

From
SAL21

I dont see any link to download a portable version.