Restore a pgsql base from openERP v5(ubuntu) to v7(windows7)

From
image
Date:
Hello,

Up to now, we're working with openERP v.5. The server has installed on our
ubuntu server station. I succeed in sauvegarding database (v8.3 of pgsql)
via pg_dump.

I would like now restore this database into my new OPENerp server station
(windows7). I succeed in doing it thanks to psql but  (tool of openerp
v7).The db is indeed visible via pgadmin. But via the administration db
tools (openerp7), this db is not visible.

Why this db seems not to be recognized via the webinterface?

I did a lot of tests. In vain.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Re: Restore a pgsql base from openERP v5(ubuntu) to v7(windows7)

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 05/28/2013 07:34 AM, image wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Up to now, we're working with openERP v.5. The server has installed on our
> ubuntu server station. I succeed in sauvegarding database (v8.3 of pgsql)
> via pg_dump.
>
> I would like now restore this database into my new OPENerp server station
> (windows7). I succeed in doing it thanks to psql but  (tool of openerp
> v7).The db is indeed visible via pgadmin. But via the administration db
> tools (openerp7), this db is not visible.
>
> Why this db seems not to be recognized via the webinterface?

This would seem to be a question for the folks at OpenERP;

http://help.openerp.com/questions/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com