Restore a pgsql base from openERP v5(ubuntu) to v7(windows7) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From image
Subject Restore a pgsql base from openERP v5(ubuntu) to v7(windows7)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Up to now, we're working with openERP v.5. The server has installed on our
ubuntu server station. I succeed in sauvegarding database (v8.3 of pgsql)
via pg_dump.

I would like now restore this database into my new OPENerp server station
(windows7). I succeed in doing it thanks to psql but  (tool of openerp
v7).The db is indeed visible via pgadmin. But via the administration db
tools (openerp7), this db is not visible.

Why this db seems not to be recognized via the webinterface?

I did a lot of tests. In vain.

Thank you very much.

Regards.