stackbuilder updates

From
"Jeff"
Greetings:

I successfully installed PostgreSQL 8.3.4-1 on Windows 2003 Server.  Additionally, I used the stackbuilder to install Apache 2.2.4 and PHP 5.1.3.

What is the suggested method of updating Apache and PHP?

BTW, I found it interesting that Apache and PHP would live within my PostgreSQL dir by default (with no opt to change it during install).

Thanks for any info on the suggested update procedure.

Regards,

Jeff

Re: stackbuilder updates

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Jeff <postgres@image-place.com> wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I successfully installed PostgreSQL 8.3.4-1 on Windows 2003 Server.
> Additionally, I used the stackbuilder to install Apache 2.2.4 and PHP 5.1.3.
>
> What is the suggested method of updating Apache and PHP?

Re-run stackbuilder and install updates as they are released.
Current;y there is no update for ApachePHP, but I expect to push one
out sometime after Diwali.

> BTW, I found it interesting that Apache and PHP would live within my
> PostgreSQL dir by default (with no opt to change it during install).

Hmmm, that's perhaps an oversight in how ApachePHP is registered in
StackBuilder. I'll look at that.

--
Dave Page