Re: stackbuilder updates - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: stackbuilder updates
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Jeff <postgres@image-place.com> wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I successfully installed PostgreSQL 8.3.4-1 on Windows 2003 Server.
> Additionally, I used the stackbuilder to install Apache 2.2.4 and PHP 5.1.3.
>
> What is the suggested method of updating Apache and PHP?

Re-run stackbuilder and install updates as they are released.
Current;y there is no update for ApachePHP, but I expect to push one
out sometime after Diwali.

> BTW, I found it interesting that Apache and PHP would live within my
> PostgreSQL dir by default (with no opt to change it during install).

Hmmm, that's perhaps an oversight in how ApachePHP is registered in
StackBuilder. I'll look at that.

--
Dave Page