RV: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

From
"Ricardo Antonio Yepez Jimenez"

As I compile postgresql 8.3.2 to support sql / xml, Red hat 5.1 enterprise edition, I need to know the steps to configure, if someone owns a manual.

Thank you.

.

Re: RV: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

From
"Scott Marlowe"
Date:
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Ricardo Antonio Yepez Jimenez
<RAYEPEZJ@seniat.gov.ve> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I compile postgresql 8.3.2 to support sql / xml, Red hat 5.1 enterprise
> edition, I need to know the steps to configure, if someone owns a manual.

xml support is built in now isn't it?  And please tell me you are NOT
running 8.3.2 for real, and if you are update to 8.3.3 immediately, if
not sooner.

Re: RV: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

From
"Scott Marlowe"
Date:
Please configure your MTA to either just drop email from people you
don't know or let it through.  Sending off an error message saying my
email's rejected for policy is kinda rude on a public mailing list.
If everyone did it my email box would double in size.