Re: RV: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: RV: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.
Date
List pgsql-general
Please configure your MTA to either just drop email from people you
don't know or let it through.  Sending off an error message saying my
email's rejected for policy is kinda rude on a public mailing list.
If everyone did it my email box would double in size.