Erorr in running create set command

From
Ashish Karalkar
Date:
Hello All,

I am trying to add a new table to an running
replication system.

For that i want to create new set but it is giving me
error.
slonik <<_EOF_
> create set (id=2, origin=1, comment='All qsweb
tables');
> _EOF_
<stdin>:1: ERROR: syntax error at or near create

can anybody tell me how can i create new set in the
same schema in which it will be merge later on

do i need to create new set in the same schema?
i have tried in creating new schema but then while
merging it give me syntax error  as follows

slonik <<_EOF_
> MERGE SET ( ID = 2,ADD ID = 1, ORIGIN = 1 );
> _EOF_
<stdin>:1: ERROR: syntax error at or near MERGE
thanks & regards
ashish karalkar

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

Re: Erorr in running create set command

From
Bernd Helmle

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 03:23:03 -0800 (PST), Ashish Karalkar <ashish_karalkar@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to add a new table to an running
> replication system.

Please stop posting Slony-I related questions to this list.
slony1-general is the more applicable list for this, see my reply there.

Thanks,

Bernd