Erorr in running create set command - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ashish Karalkar
Subject Erorr in running create set command
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

I am trying to add a new table to an running
replication system.

For that i want to create new set but it is giving me
error.
slonik <<_EOF_
> create set (id=2, origin=1, comment='All qsweb
tables');
> _EOF_
<stdin>:1: ERROR: syntax error at or near create

can anybody tell me how can i create new set in the
same schema in which it will be merge later on

do i need to create new set in the same schema?
i have tried in creating new schema but then while
merging it give me syntax error  as follows

slonik <<_EOF_
> MERGE SET ( ID = 2,ADD ID = 1, ORIGIN = 1 );
> _EOF_
<stdin>:1: ERROR: syntax error at or near MERGE
thanks & regards
ashish karalkar

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.