Installing and using SLONY-I cluster

From
RPK
Date:
I am using PostgreSQL 8.1 and pgAdmin III 1.4.6 on Windows XP. When I try to
create a new SLONY-I cluster from pgAdmin -> Replication, it displays a
message below on the dialog box, "SLONY-I scripts not installed".

Please let me know from where to install these scripts and how to use
clustering further on PostgreSQL.
Sent from the PostgreSQL - general forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Installing and using SLONY-I cluster

From
mike
Date:
There is no official free replication solution for Windows yet.  The
next version of Slony is to have it.  If you wish to test it see
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/index.php?/archives/200-Alpha-testing-Slony-on-win32-Crib-Notes.html for how
itcan be installed on windows.

Mike