Re: Installing and using SLONY-I cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike
Subject Re: Installing and using SLONY-I cluster
List pgsql-general
There is no official free replication solution for Windows yet.  The
next version of Slony is to have it.  If you wish to test it see
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/index.php?/archives/200-Alpha-testing-Slony-on-win32-Crib-Notes.html for how
itcan be installed on windows.

Mike