winxp with 8.0.3 postgresql

From
"Dario Basso Cardoso"
Date:
Hi,

I use in my application the BDE 5.01 with psqlodbc

After instalation the postgresql 8.0.3 in my winxp with sp2 or sp1 in two cases the simple SQL comand with BDE result Error: Bad field type.

I go select * from usuarios and i go normally

I go select nome, codigo from usuarios i go Error: Bad field type.

What is this??

Thanks

Dario

Re: winxp with 8.0.3 postgresql

From
go
Date:
Hi,
I got the similar problem - as i understood, the latest odbc driver
do not understand some text fields/ i have solved the problem after
installing older drivers, such as :psqlodbc-07_02_0004.zip

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 Èãîðü                         mailto:go@ugnn.ru