Re: winxp with 8.0.3 postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From go
Subject Re: winxp with 8.0.3 postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I got the similar problem - as i understood, the latest odbc driver
do not understand some text fields/ i have solved the problem after
installing older drivers, such as :psqlodbc-07_02_0004.zip

DBC> I use in my application the BDE 5.01 with psqlodbc

DBC> After instalation the postgresql 8.0.3 in my winxp with sp2 or sp1 in two cases the simple SQL comand with BDE
resultError: Bad field type.

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 Èãîðü                         mailto:go@ugnn.ru