PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Its been 3 weeks since our first Release Candidate, and we're down to the
finally stretch for Full Release, which is looking good for happening
before the New Year.

A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:

     http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html

We're always looking to improve that list, and with this RC looking to be
the last one before release, we encourage anyone that is running a
platform not listed to please report on any success or failures with
Release Candidate 2.

As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:

     http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html

For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which
can be downloaded from:

     http://bt.postgresql.org

Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:

     pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

----

REMOVER

From
"SoftHome"
> Its been 3 weeks since our first Release Candidate, and we're down to the
> finally stretch for Full Release, which is looking good for happening
> before the New Year.
>
> A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:
>
>  http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html
>
> We're always looking to improve that list, and with this RC looking to be
> the last one before release, we encourage anyone that is running a
> platform not listed to please report on any success or failures with
> Release Candidate 2.
>
> As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:
>
>  http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html
>
> For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which
> can be downloaded from:
>
>  http://bt.postgresql.org
>
> Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:
>
>  pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
>
> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
> 7615664

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2

From
Scott Marlowe
Date:
The new site launched, and the download url has changed, it is now:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp

(or maybe http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp, but I'm
not sure.  They both work for now.)

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 21:37, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Its been 3 weeks since our first Release Candidate, and we're down to the
> finally stretch for Full Release, which is looking good for happening
> before the New Year.
>
> A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:
>
>      http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html
>
> We're always looking to improve that list, and with this RC looking to be
> the last one before release, we encourage anyone that is running a
> platform not listed to please report on any success or failures with
> Release Candidate 2.
>
> As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:
>
>      http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html
>
> For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which
> can be downloaded from:
>
>      http://bt.postgresql.org
>
> Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:
>
>      pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
>
> ----
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Scott Marlowe wrote:

> The new site launched, and the download url has changed, it is now:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp

I don't see my mirror  (Russia) ftp.ru.postgresql.org !

> (or maybe http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp, but I'm
> not sure.  They both work for now.)
>
> On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 21:37, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> Its been 3 weeks since our first Release Candidate, and we're down to the
>> finally stretch for Full Release, which is looking good for happening
>> before the New Year.
>>
>> A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:
>>
>>      http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html
>>
>> We're always looking to improve that list, and with this RC looking to be
>> the last one before release, we encourage anyone that is running a
>> platform not listed to please report on any success or failures with
>> Release Candidate 2.
>>
>> As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:
>>
>>      http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html
>>
>> For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which
>> can be downloaded from:
>>
>>      http://bt.postgresql.org
>>
>> Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:
>>
>>      pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
>>
>> ----
>> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
>> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

>> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83