PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2 - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2
Date
List pgsql-announce
Its been 3 weeks since our first Release Candidate, and we're down to the
finally stretch for Full Release, which is looking good for happening
before the New Year.

A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:

     http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html

We're always looking to improve that list, and with this RC looking to be
the last one before release, we encourage anyone that is running a
platform not listed to please report on any success or failures with
Release Candidate 2.

As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:

     http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html

For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which
can be downloaded from:

     http://bt.postgresql.org

Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:

     pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

----