gborg.postgresql.org

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
It seems gborg does not accept new projects any more. Does anybody
know what happens with it? Also it's really slow and sometimes does
not respond. I need an open source development web site which can
safely hosts pgpool. Recently I'm getting lot of mails regarding
pgpool and need mails lists, archives and hopefully searching
capabilty of it.
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Re: gborg.postgresql.org

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> It seems gborg does not accept new projects any more. Does anybody
> know what happens with it? Also it's really slow and sometimes does
> not respond. I need an open source development web site which can
> safely hosts pgpool. Recently I'm getting lot of mails regarding
> pgpool and need mails lists, archives and hopefully searching
> capabilty of it.

You want to look at http://www.pgfoundry.org, where we are planning on
migrating gborg projects over to ...

Also, Josh/Sean are working on a new server that we are goin to be moving
both over to over the next week or so ...

----

pgpool registered on pgfoundry (Re: gborg.postgresql.org)

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
Thanks. I have succesfully registered pgpool project on
pgfoundry.org(http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgpool/).

I have been working on the site, and have just set up a mailing list,
web page, and uploaded latest version of pgpool tar ball.