pgpool registered on pgfoundry (Re: gborg.postgresql.org) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject pgpool registered on pgfoundry (Re: gborg.postgresql.org)
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks. I have succesfully registered pgpool project on
pgfoundry.org(http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgpool/).

I have been working on the site, and have just set up a mailing list,
web page, and uploaded latest version of pgpool tar ball.
--
Tatsuo Ishii