Experience with postgres/apache host providers

From
Dennis Gearon
Date:
I have a provider for my small projects using postgres and PHP/Apache.

However, they had a crash on Friday and it's still not up. Apparently he
did not have all the directories sans the HOME directory backed up so he
could just blast all configuration stuff back. Nor, did he have any
mirroring. It's an OK site for dev - it's cheap.

However, I plan on implementing a project that MUST be up and running
all the time. I'm looking for an entry level, enterprise provider of
Apache/PHP/Postgres.

Someone with experience with a provider of this caliber, please make
recommendations?

Re: Experience with postgres/apache host providers

From
Calvin Mitcham
Date:
i have nothing but good to say after three years with my provider.
practically zero down time, and only $35 per year. that's not a typo,
$35 per year, no setup charges. you wont be sorry with
www.coastlandtech.com.

calvin.