Re: Experience with postgres/apache host providers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Calvin Mitcham
Subject Re: Experience with postgres/apache host providers
Date
List pgsql-general
i have nothing but good to say after three years with my provider.
practically zero down time, and only $35 per year. that's not a typo,
$35 per year, no setup charges. you wont be sorry with
www.coastlandtech.com.

calvin.