pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas

From
Tariq Muhammad
Date:
Hi

Is pg_dump capable of backing up individual schemas within a database ?
I went through the docs briefly but didn't find anything useful or is this
feature being considered for a near-future release

Or anyone has any work around to that.

Thanks

     _/_/     _/_/    _/_/  Tariq Muhammad
    _/  _/  _/   _/ _/  _/  tariq@libertyrms.info
   _/   _/ _/_/_/  _/_/_/   v:416-646-3304 x 111
  _/   _/ _/   _/ _/  _/    c:416-455-0272
 _/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/  _/     p:416-381-1457
     Liberty Registry Management Services Co.

Re: pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas

From
Robert Treat
Date:
Neil Conway has added this functionality for 7.4, though afaik not for
7.3 (though you could check the CVS commit logs just to be sure). If you
search the patches archives you might be able to find the original patch
and try to apply it against 7.3

Robert Treat

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 21:14, Tariq Muhammad wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is pg_dump capable of backing up individual schemas within a database ?
> I went through the docs briefly but didn't find anything useful or is this
> feature being considered for a near-future release
>
> Or anyone has any work around to that.

Re: pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas

Date:
Yes it is in CVS only.