Re: pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas
Date
List pgsql-general
Neil Conway has added this functionality for 7.4, though afaik not for
7.3 (though you could check the CVS commit logs just to be sure). If you
search the patches archives you might be able to find the original patch
and try to apply it against 7.3

Robert Treat